Get access to the guidelines that govern all partnerships and investments in the Lagos Free Trade Zone. Our partners and investors can obtain a hardcopy of the official rules and regulations from our corporate office.
Rules & Regulations
Federal Republic of Nigeria Official Gazette
Free Trade Zone Scheme in Nigeria is governed by:
- The Nigerian Export Processing Zones Act 1992 Decree No. 63; For More information Please Download (188 KB)
- The Investment Procedures, Regulations and Operational Guidelines for Free Zones in Nigeria 2004; For More information Please Download (385 KB)
- LFTZ is also specifically governed by the Lagos Free Trade Zone Regulation 2016; For More information Please Download (32 MB)
In exercise of the powers conferred on it by section 27 of the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Act,2004 and of all the powers enabling it in that behalf, the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority with the approval of the HONOURABLE MINISTER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY hereby make the following regulations.
The objective of these Regulations include, to-
- Complement and enhance the provisions of the Act;
- Provide details of regulatory and supervisory requirements necessary to promote efficient and profitable operations in Nigeria's Free Trade Zones;
- Facilitate the attainments of the goals for which Free Trade Zones are established in Nigeria
For More information Please Download (3.3MB)